Friday, January 11, 2008

Pedicure Perfection

Can you tell what the Gaddis Girls like to do most? Something we all have in common? Something every girl deserves?
It is one of the luxuries that we took advantage of in Asia because it was so affordable. It is a luxury we refuse to compromise with Dave.
We have yet to find a Nail Salon that can compare to Hansen Nails in Penang. We would get the most wonderful massages and scrubs and the nail art was beyond compare. Alas. We pay double the price for 1/2 the service.... Woe, woe woe to us.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

How fun! I LOVE getting pedicures. You guys have always darling toes!! So it is too bad we didn't get together on Saturday. Let's shoot for another time. By the way thank you so much for the pearls you got me (I absolutely LOVE them).

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid that a pedicurist (is that a word?) would faint over dead at the ungodly sight of my ugly feet so I've never gotten one but seeing your beautiful toes almost makes me want to try it and see!

ShareThis