Saturday, March 24, 2007

Why no Posts

Okay, I haven't posted in a month! I have good reasons. I had Lasik about 5 weeks ago. I am reasonably happy with it,---but.... I still have some astigmatism in both eyes that needs taking care of. I don't understand why they blundered on the first try, and just thinking about doing it again makes my eyes water. I was miserable the first 5 hours. It felt like all my eyelashes were poking me in the eyes at the same time. For some reason the Malaysians don't like to use pain medication either. They sent me home with Ponstan... how stupid is that? Then I had some other surgery 3 weeks ago that was gruesome and horrifically painful. The road to recovery is slow and I won't post online the reasons for that. Some things have to remain secret.. So those two things combined have kept me from sitting at the computer. I do get to my email about 2 times a week.
'
Okay that said, I want to share with you an incredible article I found on-line. Some background. Malaysia is notorious for pirating DVD's. I think this country ranks 3rd worldwide behind Russia and China for pirating. Well, this article was such a bad show for Malaysia, that they wouldn't even print it in the paper. Read it and see http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2007/03/22/1174153233642.html

2 comments:

Cari said...

Oh,Cynthia, I am so sorry you've had such a terrible month! I wish you were here and I could help you! I hope you are feeling better soon! (Pretty cool that you won't have to worry about glasses though. My sister-in-law had the worst eyesight and after surgery it's perfect and she can wear regular sunglasses and loves it.)

Is it true you'll be visiting in April? Awesome if it's true! Can't wait to see you!

Feel better and know I'm thinking of you! :)

Mandy said...

I am so glad you are feeling better... We can't wait to see you!

ShareThis