Wednesday, March 26, 2008

She Has a Pain in the Neck


What! What is that Cynthia up to now? Well, I had a tiny bit of surgery on my shoulder yesterday. It was about time too. I have been suffering from an injury to the rotator cuff since last July. I have tried lots of possible treatments, hoping to avoid surgery, but they just didn't help. I am feeling pretty "good" with the Lortab pain medication they sent home with me, so don't feel too sorry for me. However if you feel as though you need to drop over with a plate of cookies, who am I to try to stop you?

2 comments:

Cari said...

When I read the title I thought you were talking about Dave...ONLY KIDDING! What the heck! I had no idea you were doing this. Cookies are on there way tomorrow. Take care!

Hey Jude! said...

Consider this comment as a special blog cookie!

ShareThis