Thank you for contacting Zynga Support.
Cyntia, I am sorry to hear that you are not able to load the game.
Here are a few simple solutions that you can try troubleshooting the issue. In many instances of this issue, clearing the browser and flash cache memory helped many of our customers. Hence, I would strongly recommend that you clear your cache memory as the primary troubleshooting step.
For a detailed explanation on what cache is and why you should clean it, please visit our online web document, http://zynga.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/929. The following web documents will help you in cache memory clearing:
1. How to clear cache:
- Click here: http://zynga.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/49
2. How to clear flash cache:
- Go to http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
- Select the "Delete all sites" button. This will clear old information that your computer may be storing.
3. How to do a full refresh of my browser:
- Hold down the CTRL key and press the F5 button at the same time.
Completing these steps may enable you to quickly resolve your issue and return to your game play. This has helped many of our customers with this issue. If you have cleared your cache memory, and you notice that the issue persists, please follow these steps below.
1. Download the latest flash player, if you are not already currently using it:
- Click here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=BUIGP
2. Remove the Cafe World application.
- Click here for instructions: http://zynga.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/280
Note: Removing and reinstalling the game within 90 days will not reset the game status or the game progress.
3. Restart your computer.
4. Log back in to your social network and re-add the Cafe World application. You will not lose your progress because your game progress is saved on our servers.
If you continue to experience problems, we will need detailed information to investigate the issue. Please specify us the instructions that you followed and you may also include screenshots to illustrate us the issue. This will help us to understand more about the issue:
1. How to take a screen shot:
- Click here for instructions: http://zynga.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/106
Note: Sometimes, screenshots in BMP file format were sent to us and they were discarded due to file size restrictions. I recommend that you send your screenshot in JPEG file format.
If we can be of any assistance with this issue, please feel free to reply us in detail. You are valued at Zynga and we will strive providing you with effective and consistent support.
Zynga Customer Support
|Customer (Cyntia Gaddis)||03/23/2010 01:20 PM|
|Heading to Cafe/ Stuck Wallpaper bug.|
This bug has caused me to be locked out of my cafe for days. Any fix coming?
|Question Reference #100323-009598|
Monday, March 29, 2010
Zynga Cafe World Fix
There are a lot of people who have asked for this fix. Good luck and forward this to them if necessary. Cynthia