Friday, December 08, 2006

Minx One and Minx 2


Jordan and Malaina, college coed's .... BYU coed's no less. Sorry but those lame dumb jokes about "how can you tell a BYU coed is walking behind you ...because you can hear her knuckles dragging" don't apply to these girls. Dave also said "Why are there no swimming pools at BYU?" Answer: "Too many harpoonings". (Isn't he bad?) Aren't relevant here either.

I love the way my girls depend on each other for moral support and friendship. I truly believe they are best friends.

4 comments:

The Jordanian Princess said...

Mom, this blog is hecka rad! And the jokes about coed's is pretty funny and somewhat true!

The Jordanian Princess said...

Mom, this blog is hecka rad! Those jokes that daddy tells about BYU coed's are really funny and...somewhat true!

Anonymous said...

I think you have BEAUTIFUL girls and they are so wonderful to each other and everyone around them. I wish we could see them more!

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE your girls.. you have such beautiful daughters on the inside and out. Now I wish all of your were around a lot more! Isaiah misses his cousins :)

ShareThis