Sunday, December 10, 2006

Most Excellent YW in Excellence

We had our Young Women in Excellence today after church. I was particularly fond of these two displays:) Christina did some excellent work this year. She is nearly done with Personal Progress! She just has to work on the Value Projects of 5 of the Values. Most of the Experiences are done. As you can kind of tell from the picture below, her Value Project for Knowledge was to learn a new skill that can be used in the home. She is learning to sew. Good Work Christina.
Can you tell one of my favorite colors is orange! I love Choice and Accountability. I was especially thrilled that all of the Young Women are working on Personal Progress at some level. When we first came here most of them didn't even know about the program. I am signing off lots of Experiences monthly now from all of the girls.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Christina!

ShareThis