Thursday, September 17, 2009

Out of the Woods and into the Kitchen

Well, what the heck? It has been so long since I have updated! I have been in Arvada, Colorado with my dear cousin Edie. I am so happy I was able to help her for just a few days. She has been a big sister to me and
I know she will be fine.
Speaking of fine. Meet the newest member of my pots and pans family.

Run, don't walk. All-Clad ...the "Cadillac" or at least the "Buick" of cookware has marked down this 12" skillet to the silly price of 89.95. With the lid it is a 180.00 value. All of you foodies out there know this pan retails without the lid for 135.00. This skillet rarely goes on sale and it has a lifetime guarantee. Go now to get this Cook's Illustrated top rated skillet. A must have in my kitchen at least.

metrokitchen.com
offers free shipping.

I will cook something incredible with this skillet tomorrow and return and report. Tune in...

1 comment:

jake roi said...

That is a fantastic deal. Wish they'd do something just as silly with their copper core pans...

ShareThis