No wonder the Julia Roberts/Clive Owen movie "Duplicity" was not box office gold.
I could see the ending coming within the first 30 minutes of the movie. (We rented the dvd)
- I have a sixth sense for movie endings though, I can usually guess the ending, blab it to my husband, disgust him with my movie prowess and, ruin a date that way, so we don't go as often as we used too.
- By the way, I have been a Clive Owen fan since his bleached blond hair in "The Croupier". Now that was a good movie. He is so easy on the eyes.
- The movies have just become too predictable. I mean, they are remaking old movies!! I usually hate that. I mean what if some loser director decides to remake "Gone With the Wind" or "Sound of Music"?
Some remakes that I HAVE liked were "Ocean's 11", and "The Thomas Crown Affair". Gulp~ for obvious reasons.
Pictured here are Rene Russo, and Pierce Brosnan.I will give a 1 year subscription to Entertainment Weekly Magazine to the person with the correct answer, (picked by random number generator). Who are these actors? read the rules: they were in the original "Thomas Crown Affair"
- Her cheek bones should be a dead give away (hint in that sentence)!!! And he is one of the best looking actors ever and he died at the age of 40.
- you are on the honor system, you may not cheat by looking it up either online or by any other means. Okay, you can cheat. Just name one other popular movie by this actor.
- By the way, this original movie has a really well known soundtrack. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rTq6lDtCsU
Why do most men get better looking as they age????!!!!! unless they are abusers like Mel Gibson, or Nick Nolte, they only get more good looking. Why do you think I watch Craig Ferguson every, each night (as Tiny says)? He is ssooooo handsome!