Dave and I are having more and more chances to practice being empty- nester's. We are sitting here watching the Stanley Cup Hockey Final. Or rather, Dave is watching the final and running out between periods to water or clip a hedge, and I am playing on the computer. Christina has gone off to a concert with her boyfriend, Jordan is at school then off with her boyfriend, Malaina is permanently (sob) off in L.A. finding a cure for Alzheimer's. My husband and I have so much to talk aboot (deliberate Canadian accent).
- Did you know that the Vancouver Canuck Goalee a man named Roberto Luongo, pictured above has broken the "Goalee Union"? Apparently he gave negative commentary about the Boston Bruin goalee Tim Thomas. A big no-no
- Then in the very next game, the above goalee was yanked from the game because he sucked.
- Then tonight is game 7 so we shall see who wins the most important game of the Spring/Summer.
- I have found out that all four of our sprinkler valves to the sprinkler system are working now!
- But most importantly, he told me tonight that when he saw my picture in my most recent post, his heart went flitter/flutter, and he said he thinks I am still beautiful. WOW! I think I am going to like this empty nest business:)))