Friday, January 09, 2009

Sunset in Provo

My daughter called me from Utah Valley University in Orem telling me to look at the sunset yesterday. It looked like the sky was on fire. According to the meteorologists it is due to cold ice crystals in the air above these cirrus clouds.

Then I went into the house and noticed the sun hitting my family portrait just so! Look how the light loves me.

This is the view from my front porch! In this photo below I Photoshopped the chimney and antenna out. Awesome!
It was such a cool picture, Marti Skold from channel 4 put it on the air that night! Check it out!

6 comments:

Cari said...

You're famous! It was a cool sunset. Great job on the photo!

Anonymous said...

How cool is that!?

Malaina said...

I'm so mad...the bureau blocks us from watching clips and uploaded video. I guess we're supposed to be working or something?

Jordanian Princess said...

Mom,

The photos you took are so incredible! I remember driving to school and I couldn't take my eyes off the sky!

--Jordan

Cate said...

Such a gorgeous sky!

Emily said...

Wow, incredible! What was I doing while I was missing this? You are loved by the light. A little Heavenly love note for the day ;)

ShareThis