Saturday, March 28, 2009

Payson Softball Tournament

Yesterday and today were spent in Payson at the J.V. tournament. The girls went 3-2. Go Lady Bulldogs!
Dave was forced to pose for the camera. I don't know why they get so impatient with me? I think it is worth it to get a good shot. Sometimes the light is horrid, or the picture has an old hippie in the back. Or a pipe coming out of your daughter's head. Jordan has a new boyfriend. He is a really nice guy, but he is 10 years older than she is. Love is love.
Posted by Picasa


Cindy said...

Does Christina play for both JV and Varsity?! Now that IS a busy life :-)

cari said...

Did it hurt having a pipe in her head? Looks like softball is your life now! I'm glad Jordan found a nice guy! All your girls are gorgeous!

P.S. It was great to talk for a second yesterday. And Lee wanted to know why you sat on "our row". Hee hee! :) I would have sat by you but that one guy was there. Who is he anyway?

Andrea Cosacov said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Malaina said...

Sorry, I deleted the other comment because I was signed in as one of my friends in the lab.

Looks like it was a lot of fun! Wish I could have been there but I was busy sight-seeing in the Andes of Northern Argentina and buying stuff made out of llama and alpaca wool.

P.S. I'm adding Jordan's boyfriend as a facebook friend. I have to check it out and make sure all is on the up and up.

The Blonde Duck said...

Looks like fun!