First CookieFYI, the Provo City Sunbirds had a nail biter at the tournament last night. They came back in the bottom of the last inning 6 runs behind to win the game. Tad and Dave were all over that umpire for calling the end of the game 5 minutes early. The ump said, "There's so way you can win anyway!" Yes! We won anyway!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
I don't know if these are the best cookies in the world. In fact, I know they aren't as I have had better. But, these are the ones that my family wants regularly. They are Dave's favorite. I must have made these at least one hundred times.
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups canned pumpkin ( just use one whole 15 oz. can)
- 1 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons each, baking soda and baking powder
- 1 teaspoon each, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon each, ginger and allspice
- 1 12 oz. bag chocolate chips or to taste (I prefer less, family wants more)
Like any cake type baked good they taste better the next day. Hide them.