Do you need a cute little craft idea for your Thanksgiving table? Consider this darling Indian Corn favor.You need:
- Reese's Pieces (large bags are at Sam's Club)
- Food service disposable gloves (see if Subway will give you half a dozen)
- 1 package corn husks (In the Mexican foods section of your grocery store)
- Thin husks work best
- The thinner your strips are the cuter they will curl.
- The ties will get very tight once they dry.
Please leave remarks if you like this. Our little Activity Day girls who are all 8-9 loved this and made dozens in under an hour.