- Follow the recipe exactly. Baking is a science, that being said I don't understand the following rule, but just trust me it works...
- If you live in high altitude 4,000 feet or higher, like I do add 3 Tablespoons of flour and 1/2 teaspoon less baking soda or powder to your dry ingredients.
- Dust your berries/chips in flour or they will sink to the bottom of the loaf.
- Quick breads almost always taste better the next day.
- Quick breads slice better when room temperature.
- Hand mix, unless the recipe directs, or your bread will be tough.
To get your recipe for the best pumpkin bread in town, follow the links below. Comment and tell Nancy, Cynthia's Blog sent you!