- Ed McMahon
- Michael Jackson
- Farrah Fawcett
- and that Billy Mays commercial guy.
- Broken car, (did you know it is not good for the battery to sit at Sonic and have lunch and run the air con without the motor on?) Tiny!!! (under warranty, no cost)
- back at home, the air con dies in the middle of a heat wave. (Our furnace is the car equivalent of a GEO) P.O.S. ( French for piece of s..t) Upgrade the whole thing $ 6,500.
- a hose to the washer bursts and water spews all over the laundry room. (cat walks through it to get to her litter box, gets wet feet, clumping litter sticks to each paw and hardens like cement, and one legged gimpy woman is fighting 25 pound cat at 1:00 am in the kitchen sink to clean her paws) Then I have to go down and make a hole through the wet mess, so the cat does not have a repeat. Hoses $15.00. Clean mess...priceless
- Gimpy woman's only entertainment breaks down when the modem to the internet goes kaboom. On Comcast's dime.
Get Ready Dave, the tv is on the fritz, and I think the washing machine is next.