Monday, August 17, 2009

Confessions of a Bad Housewife

Seriously, what is your opinion of me. Should I stop confessing my weakness' on this blog, or do you like it when I blab? Vote at my poll on the right of your screen.

We are the worst LDS parents on the planet. We not only allowed our kids to go to a rock concert on a Sunday, but we took them! We even went out to eat at 5 Guys Burgers in Bountiful with my father. It was the best day ever. As a shameful excuse, we bought the tickets months ago, unaware it was a Sunday. Hundreds of dollars was exchanged, and we just went anyway. We suck. But here is what went down.

Here is a really nice picture of Dave and I at Energy Solutions Arena.This is GreenDay, one of my all time favorite bands.
This is my favorite current GreenDay song. 21 Guns.



The kids sat across the arena from us.
So it wasn't even a "family"event. We selfishly wanted to go.


I think we Glad girls have secret crushes on Billie Joe Armstrong, the lead singer. He has a potty mouth, and his mother was in the audience, and yes, he kisses her (literally)with that mouth.

This was a crazy good concert. They have to be one of the best rock n' roll shows I have ever seen.

2 comments:

Cari said...

I was going to say, "Well at least you spent it as a family" but... :)

Really...it's not like you do it all the time. What's the difference between that and going to Disneyland or Jet Skiing on Sunday (because you know others do!) None of us have any room to judge you. I'm glad you had fun and I did see you in church afterall! :)

Mandy said...

You guys are the best parents ever... I love your family!

ShareThis