Saturday, September 06, 2008

BLT with Egg Sandwich

Kevin at Closet Cooking and I must be on the same wave length tonight. I made this for my dinner too. My only gripe with this photo is the fact that you can barely make out my cute Brandywine tomato that I picked especially for this moment. I was salivating too much, than to draw out the photography process much longer than necessary, trying to get the shot just right, ya know? Believe me, this was amazingly good. You must use Best Foods Mayonnaise (Hellman's - east of the Mississippi) though.


Two slices of bread. I like mine toasted.
2 or 3 thick slices of bacon fried to desired doneness. (Well done here)
1 tablespoon of mayo
2 or 3 thick slices of a really ripe, tomato. Mine are Brandywine.
Lettuce
2 Fried eggs, (Mine were world class tonight)
Salt and Pepper

Put it all together kids, and you have the best sandwich ever created!!!

2 comments:

test it comm said...

The egg in the blt was really good! I am often annoyed at having to wait to take photos before eating as well. And then there are the times when the cameras battery just dies as I am about to shoot and I have to decide whether to wait 15 minutes for it to charge enough to take a few shots or just eat.

The Blonde Duck said...

Between you and Prudy, I've got to eat a good sandwich!

ShareThis