Monday, September 15, 2008

One Moment in Time

When is the last time you had a really funny "pee your pants" moment?
Guys don't understand the "pee your pants" from laughter thing. Not many people have the nerve to post about it, but I will. When a woman of child bearing age (or not) laughs, sneezes, coughs, she needs a Depends, sometimes. There are a few select young women in the ward who have the dirt on me regarding this subject. Remember camp about 5 or 6 years ago? You know who you are.

Here is the last time I had the moment. Saturday night we had a" get your freak on" modeling shoot. We woke the neighbors laughing so hard .



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you were supposed to post your picture too!

Cari said...

I think I heard you! And, yeah, where's your picture? :)

Mandy said...

Funniest family ever.. love you guys!

Hey Jude! said...

Ha! I remember girl's camp! Sister Depends...

Jordanian Princess said...

We look like a-holes

Anonymous said...

Okay, as soon as I read this, I started my kegels (sp?). LOL! One of my weirdest "depends moments" was when I jumped up really fast from the couch! Now, that's baaaddd!
-Cindy

ShareThis