Wednesday, October 01, 2008

My Closet, One Shelf at a Time.

Everyone reading this blog knows by now that I have listed my quirks, come out of the Obama closet, and told the world up front that I am slicing back on needs and making better choices in my life. So, having said that I thought it would be fun to open up my closet, literally, to the world. You don't really know a person unless you have gone through their drawers, so to speak. But I am only going to give one shelf at a time and in limited posts.
  • What's with all the Natural Ice Lip Balm? Well I had a panic attack when I could no longer find it ANYWHERE! I got online and bought 24 packages.
  • What's with all the pillows? Well, I am a pillow whore. I have more throw pillows and exquisite pillow coverings than the whole neighborhood combined. I make no excuses.
  • What's with all the fancy soap? I like to smell good. It is my substitute for the lack of a sunken jacuzzi tub surrounded by windows overlooking the Malacca Strait from the 27th floor. Seriously.

1 comment:

Cari said...

that's a beautiful closet! one of the things i love about you is that you know what you like. pretty cool.

ShareThis